APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION 30TH ANNIVERSARY VINTAGE T-SHIRT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY u.s. lAW AND IS Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- SPONSOR: Bravado International, 1755 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, New York, 10019 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes").
- ENTRY PERIOD: This is a Sweepstakes to be conducted during the period commencing at 5:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 23, 2017 and ending at 4:59:59 PM ET on November 19, 2017 (“Entry Period"). All entries must be received by 4:59:59 PM ET on November 19, 2017.
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit (enter URL here) and follow all onscreen instructions to enter the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to the Official Rules (“Rules”). The potential grand prize winner (“Winner”) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile or internet service provider. Please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. All entries submitted in accordance with these Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as (“Eligible Entries”). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- LIMITATIONS: By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that the Entry  does not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any person, firm or entity;  does comply with the Website TOU and the Rules.
You further represent and warrant to Sponsor that:  you have all rights and consents necessary to submit the Entry in accordance with the Rules;  no person or entity other than you has any right, title or interest in and to any part of the Entry; (3) you are not subject to any agreement or arrangement that would interfere with your entering this Sweepstakes and granting all the rights granted hereunder or that would conflict with any other documentation required hereunder. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and remove any Entry that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Limitations at any time. All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) Entry per person per Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, artists or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, contain the images of more than one person, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone. computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple Addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any Entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes. Please review these Rules and the Website TOU carefully; however, in the event of a conflict between these Rules and the TOU, these Rules will control.
- PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive: one (1) medium vintage Appetite For Destruction tour t-shirt. Approximate retail value (“ARV"): $40.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $40.00. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- WINNER SELECTION: Entries may only be received during the Entry Period. On or about, November 20, 2017, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected from all of the eligible Entries received during the Entry Period as the potential Winner.
- WINNER: Potential Winner will be notified via information provided on entry form. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner's failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification or message as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) the receipt of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its mailing ;  potential Winner’s failure to claim a prize within three (3) days after it is sent;  potential Winner's failure to validly claim any prize before December 20, 2017, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner.
- RULES & WINNERS LIST: For names of Winner (after December 1, 2017) and/or Rules (before November 19, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Bravado Intl., 1755 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10019, designating either ''Winner list '' or "Rules".